GTC - Hotel Bellevue Düsseldorf - General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions des Hotel Bellevue, Luisenstr. 98, 40215 Düsseldorf
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for leasing hotel rooms for accommodation, including all other deliveries and services provided by the hotel to the customer.
2. The subletting or re-letting of the rooms as well as their use for purposes other than accommodation requires the hotel’s written consent.
ROOM PROVISION, ROOM RETURN
CHECK-IN, CHECKOUT TIMES:
Check-in: from 02:00p.m.
Check-out: until 11:30a.m. clock
(earlier check-in and later check-out possible)
For any later use, the hotel may charge a compensation:
Until 06.00p.m. 50% of the regular room rate for this day, after 06:00p.m. 100% of the regular room rate for this day. The hotel is free to prove higher damage and can charge this to the customer.
SERVICES, PRICES, PAYMENT
1) The hotel is obliged to keep the hotel rooms ordered by the customer ready and to provide the other agreed upon services.
2) The customer is obliged to pay the prices agreed for room delivery and any other services used. This also applies to services (such as drinks, copies, etc.) that are used by the hotelier on basis of this contract and / or in connection with the contractual accommodation of guests, visitors, etc. of the accommodation.
3) The agreed upon prices include the respective statutory value added tax.
CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE
All reservations should be guaranteed by a valid credit card approved for payment by the client.
The credit card guarantee includes the following information:
Credit card number
Validity of credit card
Signature of the credit card holder
The credit card guarantee provides for the full amount of the cancellation and / or no show fees according to the booking conditions in his accommodation.
In case the customer’s credit card is not valid or has not been approved, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation in question or the entire accommodation contract, regardless of whether the reservation order has been booked directly or through various online reservation systems.
ARRIVAL: 06:00p.m. LOCAL TIME
Reservations without warranties may be accepted (except during trade fairs) if the hotel has given written consent. Such reservations are kept until 06:00p.m. on the day of arrival and will be canceled if you have not arrived at 06:00p.m. local time. A claim to accommodation no longer exists. In case of later arrivals, we ask for a telephone number or a written notification, so that the room is guaranteed to be kept free.
Accepted payment methods
Accepted credit cards
EC Electronic Cash
MASTER CARD / EUROCARD
Booking guarantee and cost assumption by companies
In the case of a company guarantee statement, the respective company is liable for the full amount of the applicable cancellation or no-show fees with a duty to pay, regardless of whether the company has a cost override or if the company guest is a self-payer. Invoices are payable within 8 days of the invoice date or within the payment period specified separately in the accommodation contract. If a cost transfer by a company is supposed to take place, a written confirmation of the cost is required. Invoices are payable within 8 days of the invoice date or within the payment period specified separately in the accommodation contract.
1 TO 6 MONTHS CANCELLATION PERIOD BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE
Subject: Bookings with a free cancellation period up to 6 months
Before the date of arrival until 12:00a.m. local time
For the cancellation periods stated above, based on the individually confirmed cancellation conditions in accommodation contract between Hotel Schumacher and the hotel guest, in the case of late cancellation the hotel claims 90% of the full reservation amount.
In the case of a no-show, the claim on the part of the hotel is the full overnight rate.
FROM 6 MONTHS CANCELLATION PERIOD BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE
Subject: Bookings with a free cancellation period between 6 months and 24 months
BEFORE ARRIVING DATE UNTIL 12:00 LOCAL TIME
From 6 months free cancellation period before date of arrival applies in case of late cancellation the claim on the part of the hotel to 50% of the full reservation amount up to 2 months before arrival. After this time, up to 100% of the reservation amount can be charged.
Before the date of arrival until 12:00a.m. local time
For the cancellation periods stated above, based on the individually confirmed cancellation conditions in accommodation contract between
DEFECTS & LIABILITY
1. Should defects in deliveries or services of the hotel occur, the customer must immediately – in any case before departure – complain, so that the hotel may be given the opportunity to remedy the situation as quickly as possible, or to establish the contractual conformity of deliveries and services. The customer is obliged to contribute what is reasonable for him and otherwise to minimize any possible damage.
2. Wake-up calls are executed by the hotel using the usual care. In the case of non-execution, claims for damages are excluded, unless the hotel has acted grossly negligent or intentional.
3. Messages, mail and consignments for the customer are treated with due care. The hotel accepts the delivery, storage and – if requested – reimbursement of the same. In the event of non-performance or poor performance, compensation claims are excluded, unless the hotel has acted intentionally or through gross negligence.
4. In addition, the liability of the hotel in the non-performance-related area is limited to performance defects based on intent or gross negligence of the hotel. This also applies in particular to claims for warranted characteristics and culpability upon conclusion of the contract.
1) All above cancellation and cancellation fees are in accordance with the accommodation contract provisions in § 535 sentence 2 and § 552 sentence 2 BGB.
2) Place of fulfillment and payment is Dusseldorf.
3) The exclusive place of jurisdiction also for check and bill of exchange disputes is the court of the place of performance mentioned in clause VII.2). Its jurisdiction is hereby also agreed in relation to those customers who fulfill the requirements of paragraph 38 (1) ZPO and / or who do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany (although the latter is also entitled to choose the latter at its option, Bring action in the general jurisdiction of the customer abroad.
4) German law applies.
5) Should individual provisions of the contract for the rental of hotel rooms and / or these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Hotel Schumacher Dusseldorf
IBAN DE 80300501101007650391